Military Appreciation Scholarships at WGU
Western Governors University has partnered with the National Military Family Association to announce the Military Appreciation Scholarship for active duty, veteran military personnel, and their spouses. WGU has been named one of the “Top Military-Friendly Colleges and Universities” for ten consecutive years by Military Advanced Education and Transition Magazine and has demonstrated a strong commitment to helping servicemen and women apply their knowledge and life experiences towards a high-quality degree that will open career opportunities into business, healthcare, education, or information technology.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must:
- Complete an application for admission
- Complete a scholarship application
- Provide evidence of active duty or veteran status (or evidence of spouse’s status)
- Submit official transcripts of all prior college work
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be officially admitted to WGU
Select “NMFA” in the “Where did you first learn about us” section to be eligible.