NURSE Corps Scholarships
As a student accepted or enrolled in a diploma, associate, baccalaureate, or graduate degree nursing program, you can receive funding for tuition, fees, and other educational costs. In exchange you must work at an eligible facility upon graduation.
Am I eligible for a scholarship? Review the following NURSE Corps Scholarship Program requirements to find out:
- a U.S. citizen (born or naturalized), a national, or a lawful permanent resident;
- enrolled—or accepted for enrollment—in a professional nursing degree program at an accredited school of nursing in the U.S.;
- beginning classes no later than September 30;
- free from any federal judgment liens;
- free from an existing service commitment;
- not overdue on a federal debt.
We give funding preference depending on your financial need.
Military spouses are eligible if they meet all set requirements and eligibility.