Spouse-Owned Business Support
SBA’s Office of Veterans Business Development (OVBD) empowers military spouse entrepreneurs and business owners by providing the same counseling and training, access to capital, and disaster assistance that are provided to service members and veterans.
Did you know that the military spouse community is eligible to take the same SBA led entrepreneurial training programs that are offered to service members and veterans? These programs are free of charge and are happening on over 180 installations and in local communities around the nation.
- Boots to Business
- Boots to Business Reboot
- Veteran Women Igniting the Spirit of Entrepreneurship (V-WISE)
- Bunker Labs: Entrepreneurial Program for Innovation and Collaboration (EPIC)
- Bunker Labs: Bunker in a Box
- Lift Fund (San Antonio)
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans’ Families
- Veterans Institute for Procurement
Are you a military spouse who is interested in starting a business and in search of coaching? The SBA provides one-on-one counseling in local communities around the nation through our SBA district offices and resource partners (consisting of Veterans Business Outreach Centers, Women’s Business Centers, Small Business Development Centers and SCORE).